As of now, all of my storyboards have been done. I’ve been to two shoots so far for The Paperboy & The Wizard of 4th Street. Mainly my role was to help the cinematographers set up the shots in accordance to my storyboards. I ran into some difficulty when I realized that some of the locations didn’t match the look of my boards–providing impossible angles and mismatched compositions. However, necessary changes were able to be made and I’ve got to say that the shots look amazing. Our whole crew has been working great together and I’ve got high hopes for the final product. As another update, I may participate within our animation crew by completing some of the clean up animation within the introductory scene! I’m looking forward to it. Tomorrow’s going to be a busy day for certain!
Here’s more images of some of my finalized storyboards.